March 2016 In, The IoT Community Around The World Witness The Birth Of Raspberry Pi 3. In This Version, Raspberry Pi 3 Have An Impressive Configuration With A 1.2GHz 64-Bit Quad-Core ARMv8 CPU, 802.11N Wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.1, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE). Raspberry becomes a tasty dish for IoT Community.
Note: This guide uses for Raspberry pi 3.
You have to repair:
– A Raspberry pi 3.
– A microSD 8+ GB.
– A computer uses Window 10.
Step 1:. Because Windows 10 IoT core for raspberry 3 just only have the Core Insider Preview version on the newest build, you can not follow the install guide on Raspberrypi.org This is the way for download Windows 10 Core Insider Preview manual.
- The Most Recent Download Insider Preview Image Http://Ms-iot.Github.Io/content/en-US/win10/GetStartedManually.HtmL
- Click the desired image under the “Windows 10 IoT Core Insider Preview”.
- Find the downloaded .ISO and double click on it.
- Double click the Windows Installer Package (.MSI) and follow the installation steps.
Step 2: repair your microSD card.
- Click Http://Ms-iot.Github.Io/content/en-US/GetStarted.Htm And Download Windows 10 IoT Core Dashboard-> Install.
- Click “Set up a new device”. Once there, select “Custom” from the “Device type” drop down. Click the “Browse” button to find your image (.ffu)
- Navigate to “C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Microsoft IoT \ FFU \ DeviceType” and select Flash.ffu.
- Click “Install”. Note that you must have a compliant SD card to successfully flash. We recommend a Class 10 SD card with a size of at least 8 GB or more. Once done flashing, you can remove the SD card and plug it into your device.
Step 3:. Put your microSD card into Raspberry pi 3 and connect with a monitor Turn it on and enjoy.
error:. error executing partition setup script win 10 IoT The reason is using NOOBS.
error:. can not boot OS image Usually, the reason is install the wrong build of OS, may be a OS for Raspberry pi 2.